- Purpose of Job
- Provides quality of care and safety to our patients and employees.
- Job Requirements
- Graduate of Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) or Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP) program.
- Satisfactory completion of annual mandatory education requirements.
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program, valid state license and certification as Nurse Practitioner (APRN).
- Two years previous Nurse Practitioner experiencerequired, preferable in a hospital.
- Current valid Registered Nurse (RN) License, valid compact multi-state license , or a temporary permit while awaiting licensure required for the work state.
- Current Advanced Practice Registered Nurse - Nurse Practitioner (APRN.NP) licensure required.
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification required.
- Nurse Practitioner (APRN) license required in the state working without restrictions.