First Step Recovery Center - Columbus, Ohio
Master’s degree in Nursing from an accredited institution;
Current valid Ohio Nurse Practitioner license;
• minimal 365 days revel in as a nurse practitioner.
• Nurse Practitioner regions of responsibilities:
• performs complete records and physical examinations, and compiles affected person clinical facts, along with behavioral health history and effects of bodily exam.
• Evaluates and manages detox regimes for sufferers in our care along with writing orders and comply with-up remedy as indicated.
• Evaluates and treats sufferers in our care as needed for medical problems together with affected person education.
• Makes referrals to outdoor care/ centers or orders diagnostic/laboratory tests as needed and collects, interprets and documents take a look at outcomes for sufferers readmitted again into our care.
• Instructs and counsels patients regarding compliance with prescribed healing regimens, emotional troubles of day by day living, health maintenance, and dependancy remedy.
• desirable communique.
First Step Recovery Center employs, promotes and contracts without regards to race, gender, color, national origin, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, sex, religion, or genetic information. First Step Recovery Center is an EO/AA Employer/M/F/Protected Vet/Disabled & an equal provider of services.
Job Type: Full-time
- Nurse Practitioner: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Ohio Nurse Practitioner License