We have partnered with a large Hospital in the Cloquet, MN area to provide them with a Nurse Practitioner . Relocation package available.
- Effectively identify the chief complaint; evaluate, diagnose, consult, and treat the patient while administering quality of care.
- Communicates with members of the medical staff on issues concerning consultation, collaboration, and referrals.
- Responsible for the diagnosis, and the treatment of critical, prolonged, and long-term healthcare issues.
- Participates in educating patients and families on their medical issues, use of prescribed medications, treatment, and preventative care.
- Maintains accurate and legible medical records completed within 72 hours of the patient being seen in the ER.
- This includes documenting all medical evaluations, diagnosis, procedures, treatment, prognosis, referrals, education, and consultations that are consistent with state regulatory standards.
- Completion of Nurse Practitioner Master?s degree.
- Doctorate level Nurse Practitioner degreepreferred. Licensed and Certified Nurse Practitioner in the state of Minnesota.
- BLS, ACLS, TNCC, PALS (optional). CALS or ATLS with trauma module. 1-2 years?experience in the Emergency Services Department preferred.
- Familiarity with EMR, order entry.
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn