- Master's Degree Preferred
- Licensed/Certified to practice
- Three to five years experience required.
1. All RN positions require successful completion from an approved School of Nursing with a BSN (or matriculated with graduation expected by December 31, 2020).
2. All RN positions require a current, valid New Hampshire Registered Nurse License.
3. All RN's must perform essential job functions and meet qualifications listed below.
4. Registered Nurses working in specialty areas must meet requirements for those specialties as determined by that specific discipline.
5. Incumbents are identified as "Waste Handler-Satellite Collection Area" employees. These employees must complete the NHDES required hazardous waste level training as defined in the SJH Hazardous Waste Training Plan-2014 as administered by the St. Joseph Hospital Safety Officer.
- Graduate from an approved School of Nursing.
- Current NH license required or temporary license.
- Baccalaureate degree required.
- MSN/Master's degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of clinical experience in appropriate clinical area with demonstrated ability in clinical and administrative management.