erre Haute Regional Hospital (THRH) is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs. Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America, we are dedicated to our Mission, Values and Vision and are committed to providing quality, individualized patient care to the communities we serve. THRH strives to find the perfect life/work balance for our employees. We’re more than a hospital, we’re a family!
- Awesome tuition reimbursement and educational resources, comprehensive benefits, caring culture and supportive team, plus outstanding leadership.
- Dedicated nurse leadership to help provide continued professional growth
- First Wabash Valley Hospital to be designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Level II Trauma Designation
- Regional Hospital recently earned a 4th-straight 'A' grade in Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade rankings
- The Paul Seibenmorgen Cancer Center at Terre Haute Regional Hospital has received the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer approval with commendation.
Terre Haute Regional Hospital is seeking a passionate and driven nursing professional who has proven leadership experience to join our family as a Nurse Manager for our 35-bed Medical and Oncology Unit which offers exceptional care for patients being treated for a variety of medical conditions including COPD, Chronic Heart Failure, Pneumonia, and for those needing Radiation Therapy. 29-bed Acute Medical/Surgical Unit. We are looking for candidates with 3-5 years of progressive hospital nursing supervisory experience. BSN, Indiana RN license and BLS certification required. ACLS certification preferred. Position summary: The Nurse Manager will supervise the Medical Oncology Unit regarding clinical and ancillary services within the center and analyzes and evaluates continuously all nursing services rendered to improve clinical outcomes. This individual will demonstrate leadership by working collaboratively to promote customer service and patient satisfaction. Participates in staff development, educational programs, and orientations. Essential educational/licensure, skills and experience:
- Nursing BSN degree
- Must be a Registered Nursewith a minimum of 3-5 years hospital management experience
- Licensure in professional specialty as required by the State of Indiana.
- Demonstrates good skills in all forms of communication.
- Certifications/Licenses: BLS