MultiCare, Washington’s largest community-based locally governed health system, is partnering with Emerus to build new off-campus emergency rooms (OCEDs) in the South Puget Sound region. Emerus, America’s first and largest operator of micro-hospitals and off-campus EDs, has cared for more than 1 million patients so far. We’re building a team of experienced healthcare professionals who understand how to combine compassion and speed when every second counts.
The first OCED, located in Parkland, WA is scheduled to open in Q2 2019.
About this Role
The Nurse Manager will work closely with the Clinical Director to ensure the success of our off-campus EDs, a special place where our patients and their families can expect the highest level of care when every second counts. The ideal candidate will be a leader by example, responsible for overall operations of an assigned OCED(s), will define and monitor the standards of patient care and nursing practice, ensures availability and appropriate utilization staff and material resources, supports collaboration between nursing, physicians, and other disciplines to achieve desired patient outcomes. If this opportunity is a challenge you’re ready for, we want to speak with you!
What’s in it for you?
As a valued employee of MultiCare:
• Help establish a new model of care in this region
• Competitive pay rates
• Comprehensive medical plans
• Generous paid-time-off plan
• Current Washington State RN licensure by start date
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree or 4 yrs. experience in lieu of degree will be considered
• Master’s degree preferred
• 5 years of clinical experience in professional or technical role/function
• 3 years of experience in a supervisory or lead capacity
• Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS (or ENPC) certifications; TNCC preferred
• Experience with governing bodies and regulatory agencies