Are you ready for to challenge yourself as a Nurse Manager?
Company Name: Boca Raton Regional Hospital -
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Apply Today to be considered for this position
Boca Raton Regional Hospital is hiring an RN Nurse Manager- Interventional Radiology to join the team located in Boca Raton, FL.
RN NURSE MANAGER POSITION SUMMARY:
The Registered Nurse Manager is responsible for organizing, directing and evaluating the delivery of patient care within the assigned clinical area in collaboration with the of Director of Nursing. Primary responsibilities include: supervision of daily operations, staff scheduling, preparing department budgets, performance improvement, hiring, performance review, patient satisfaction, documentation review, and Joint Commission compliance.
POSITION EXPECTATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Nurse Manager will ensure appropriate staffing and the best utilization of resources to optimize quality of care, productivity and cost efficiency.
- Participate in the development of new or revised nursing protocols, policies and procedures, collaborate on orientation of staff, staff continuing education and annual competency review.
- Collaborate with the director, support supervisor, charge nurses and staff in preparation and to ensure compliance with The Joint Commission and other applicable regulating.
- Be able to independently and accurately delegate responsibility and make logical decisions.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of policies, regulations and laws for patient care and documentation.
- Expected to demonstrate knowledge of the nursing process and its' application in clinical and department situations.
- Manage resources, services and supplies in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- BSN Strongly Preferred
- Two to three years of nursing/leadership experience (preferably in specialty area)
- Current Florida Registered Nursing License in good standing
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- ACLS certification from the American Heart Association
* Incumbent may be required to perform emergency duty before, during and/or beyond normal work hours or days in the event of an emergency, crisis situation or disaster (man-made or natural) including evacuation sites.
*The person in this position will work in a smoke-free location, and is expected to adhere to all smoking restrictions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Interventional Radiology: 1year
- nursing/leadership: 2years
Required license or certification:
- RN FL
Apply today to be considered for this position.