The Nurse Manager will be responsible for ensuring the operational efficiency of the emergency department nursing unit, while enforcing best practices for the protection of staff and patients. The Nurse Manager will provide leadership and guidance in support of staff nurses, assist with staff scheduling, contribute to professional development of the nursing staff, and monitor patient care for quality.
The minimum qualifications for the Nurse Manager include:
- Valid, current RN license in the State of South Carolina
- BS in nursing required, MS in nursing preferred
- National nursing specialty certification or willingness to obtain within 12months of employment
- Valid CPR certification
- Thorough understanding of the SC Nurse Practice Act and American Nurses Association Standards
- At least two years of supervisory experience in a large medical practice or hospital
- At least three years of practical, professional nursing experience
- At least one year of emergency room experience
This is a great opportunity for a senior nurse with strong leadership skills who is looking to join a stable and growing organization with a focus on patient care, staff development, and advanced medical practices. If you meet the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply today.
Full benefits, excellent retirement, and relocation assistance available.