The Administrative Nurse Manager will ensure delivery of evidence-based practice by
professional nursing personnel and other staff in designated areas of responsibility.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing and evaluating the delivery of evidence-based patient care in a cost-effective manner.
- Be accountable and responsible for administrative and fiscal management of the department, and in meeting the goals in all four quadrants of the balanced scorecard at the unit/department level.
- Contribute significantly to the overall goals and objectives of the organization.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing
- Current Basic Life support Provider
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in Ohio
- Process improvement skills
- Project management skills
- May require advanced training in specialty areas; skills in computer applications in
- health care
- Demonstrated skills in interpersonal relationships, verbal and written communication,
- management, adult education and nursing practice standards
- Minimum 3years of clinical nursing experience
- Previous leadership experience such as precepting, charge role, mentoring, or
- department committee leadership
Our client has been recognized as Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” – APPLY NOW and be part of this incredible team!