As the nation’s preeminent e-learning provider, ATI Nursing Education offers programs that are instrumental in improving faculty, student and program outcomes in nursing schools across the country. With ATI’s help, nursing students achieve great results in NCLEX test preparation.
The pass rates with ATI are closer to 100% than with any other education system. ATI is recognized as offering the best customer service in the industry. It’s no surprise that we’re the first choice for more nurse educators, universities and colleges nationwide.
As a Nurse Educator Integration Specialist, you will help achieve revenue targets, provide support and strategic direction to sales efforts, and create value for clients by offering innovative solutions to address client needs.
This position can work remotely from a home office with in continental United States and travel to meet with clients. Western United States preferred.
- Assess client needs and compare to current practices in order to recommend the best methods of integration of resources throughout the curriculum and provide integration support.
- Enhance client relationships with product deliverables based on relevant and current client needs.
- Build and maintain quality relations with clients to retain existing business and generate new business.
- Remain aware of instances when additional resources and services will improve program outcomes and collaborate with the sales team to provide opportunities for additional revenue.
- Utilize resources as appropriate to maintain competency in nursing education.
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in nursing; Doctoral degree is preferred
- Current Registered Nurse license; Certified Nurse Educator is preferred
- Minimum of five years of experience teaching in an academic nursing setting
- Experience in nursing education using ATI resources is strongly preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Strong independent work skills in remote setting
- High-level presentation skills and a comfort with public speaking
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and team work skills
- Professional writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to apply principles of adult education while working with nursing faculty
- Ability to navigate through a myriad of materials and choose appropriate materials for an integration.
- Demonstrated command of various teaching and learning strategies
- Ability to facilitate and guide group decisions and foster team work
- Proficient in summarizing information and providing detailed instruction
- Ability to facilitate online virtual meetings
- Strong knowledge of nursing education standards and practices
- Strong knowledge of nursing
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of individuals to deliver quality services, promote client satisfaction and secure new business.
- High level accountability to team and clients
- Technologically competent with PowerPoint, WebEX, MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and the Internet
- Ability to learn and use C-MAP
- Ability to organize multiple tasks and succeed in a competitive environment
- Ability to organize workflow to ensure maximum coverage and results as it relates to client services
- Flexible and highly adaptable to non-traditional role of nurse educator in the business environment
- Travel required 50-80% of the time; some weekends and evening travel is required
- Must be able to stand and sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds