As the nation’s preeminent e-learning provider, ATI Nursing Education offers programs that are instrumental in improving faculty, student and program outcomes in nursing schools across the country. With ATI’s help, nursing students achieve great results in NCLEX test preparation.
The pass rates with ATI are closer to 100% than with any other education system. ATI is recognized as offering the best customer service in the industry. It’s no surprise that we’re the first choice for more nurse educators, universities and colleges nationwide.
As a Nurse Educator Integration Specialist-Sales Support, you will help achieve revenue targets, provide support and strategic direction to sales efforts, and create value for clients by offering innovative solutions to address client needs.
This position can work remotely from a home office supporting the South region. Must have direct travel access to the South Region. Major cities in the South Region considered include but not limited to Houston, Atlanta, Charlotte and Orlando.
- Enhance client relationships with product deliverables based on relevant and current client needs.
- Build and maintain quality relations with clients to retain existing business and generate new business.
- Remain aware of instances when additional resources and services will improve program outcomes and collaborate with the sales team to provide opportunities for additional revenue.
- Utilize resources as appropriate to maintain competency in nursing education.
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in nursing; Doctoral degree a plus
- Current Registered Nurse license; Certified Nurse Educator is a plus
- Minimum of five years of experience teaching in an academic nursing setting
- Previous sales experience, a plus
- Experience in nursing education using ATI resources is strongly preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Strong independent work skills in remote setting
- High-level presentation skills and a comfort with public speaking
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and team work skills
- Demonstrated command of various teaching and learning strategies
- Ability to facilitate and guide group decisions and foster team work
- Ability to facilitate online virtual meetings
- Strong working knowledge of ATI nursing products as a result of being a faculty user
- Identify client needs and potential solutions.
- Tailors presentations to client organizations.
- Develops and maintains a consultative relationship with clients.
- Demonstrates solution functionality through solution demonstration.
- Collaborate with Account Executive to demonstrate ATI value to faculty.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of ATI Nursing Education, the competitive landscape, and market drivers.
- Strong knowledge of nursing education standards and practices
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of individuals to deliver quality services, promote client satisfaction and secure new business.
- High level accountability to team and clients
- Technologically competent with PowerPoint, WebEX, MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and the Internet
- Ability to organize multiple tasks and succeed in a competitive environment
- Flexible and highly adaptable to non-traditional role of nurse educator in the business environment
- Travelrequired 50-80% of the time; some weekends and evening travel is required
- Must be able to stand and sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds