Graduate of accredited School of Nursing
- Job Summary
- The clinician is a professional nurse who is an expert in the care of a specified patient population/subspecialty area. The clinician assumes a leadership role and supervisory responsibilities in the development, organization, and implementation of care services for the specified patient population.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Education andexperienceas follows:
- 1. BSN degree with at least four years of recent clinical nursing experience, preferably in pediatrics, preferably in outpatient setting
- 2. MSN degree with less than one year of recent nursing experience, preferably in pediatrics, preferably outpatient setting
- Licensures, Certifications, and/or Registries
- Current RN License in the State of Alabama
- Current BLS certificate required, BLS Instructorpreferred.
- Must obtain certification in subspecialty area within 2 years.