Be a part of the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. If you take pride in your work, want a challenge that inspires your best ideas, and enjoy being part of a winning team, this is the place for you.
We are currently searching for the right talent to fill this opportunity:
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
Join our team as a nurse performing administrative post-offer medical screening. This is a non-clinical (administrative) Medical Nursing position as all evaluations and/or exams are performed offsite in clinics and/or community provider offices.
- Review online post-offer health questionnaires from job applicants to determine if the applicant is able to safely perform the essential job functions; or if additional information, clarification, or evaluation is required to determine this; or if an accommodation or medical restriction is indicated. Call and/or email applicants to obtain any additional information to make this medical clearance determination.
- Review all additional medical information received to determine if applicant able to safely perform work, or if accommodation or medical restriction is indicated based on information received from the outside medical professional.
- Work under direction of a Medical Provider who can be consulted for unclear cases or when outside information received is incomplete or unclear, or when Reasonable Accommodation Reviews and/or Permanent Medical Restrictions are required.
- Work with applicants, onsite clinic staff, and off-site medical facilities and provider to assist applicants in smoothly receiving any required questionnaires and/or medical evaluations required for the specific job for the applicant. If examination requirements are unclear, work with management and/or PEMSMedical Director to clarify.
- Receive and review completed Health Questionnaires online.
- Adhere to department and company health information protection policies and work with interdisciplinary team to ensure integrity of health record communication and transfers of personal health information.
- Support other Health Services functions when required; may include review of Learning Together debt forgiveness information, Yankee White clearances for personnel to perform VC-25 work, etc.
- Day work schedule (7:00 am – 3:30 pm) Monday through Friday; may be asked to work other schedules and/or rarely overtime based on hiring volumes and other departmental work requirements.
- Negligible travelrequired for this work.
- Required – Current active unrestricted Arizona Nursing License and 3-5 years administrative nursing, case management, and/or occupational health nursing experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent ability to multitask and prioritize requirements.
- Close attention to details.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job, but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!