Description: A Nuclear Science Consultant job in Cocoa Beach, Florida, is currently available at Belcan. This job is a full-time direct position with benefits.
Nuclear Science Consultant job duties:
• Provide research and development (R&D) and technical program management services to various nuclear mission areas.
• Ensure R&D activities meet Technical Center mission requirements.
• Bachelors Degree and at least 15 years’ experience. Master’s Degree and at least 10 years’ experience; or Ph.D. and at least five years’ experience.
• Expertise to include, but not limited to, nuclear engineering emerging technologies, developmental testing, novel data handling, simulation and modeling, and technical R&D services.
• Knowledge of laboratory analytical processes, procedures and data evaluation techniques for the Technical Center mission.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Must be able to obtain security clearance, pass client security requirements; Top Secret clearance preferred.
Desired experiences and skills include:
• Ability to work cooperatively within a diverse team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.