This position serves as a consultant to nuclear fleet leaders for overall organizational effectiveness, leadership and team performance. The position will support the Manager Nuclear Safety & Licensing Corp CFAM for governance and oversight of fleet organizational effectiveness programs including metrics and station/fleet health, nuclear safety culture, and leadership and team effectiveness. The position will partner with site leadership to identify leadership and team shortfalls, diagnose organizational causes, and implement integrated solutions. This position will participate in leadership and team assessments and interventions. Responsible for leveraging existing diagnostic tools and develop additional methodologies to support effective organizational and leadership performance.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience
- The knowledge, skills, abilities and experiences that are required for entry into this position include the following:
- Minimum 7 years experience in a nuclear station or 7 years experience in organization effectiveness in a similar industry.
- Must be an experienced, knowledgeable, and energetic professional capable of leading from a position of support and influence, and must work closely with all levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge of the nuclear industry, processes, and procedures
- Strong organizational, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to review, analyze, and compile complex information and develop recommendations for management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Education Level: Degree or an equivalent combination of education and demonstrated related experience may be accepted in lieu of preferred level of education: Associate , Disciplines: Preferred: Business,Engineering,Organizational Development