$80K — $100K *
This strategic role will provide global leadership of the development and execution of our Nuclear services to one of our major Nuclear accounts. This objective will be achieved by leading a global co-ordination of our resources in exceeding their customer’s expectations and ensuring they are supported by our life cycle support strategy. This position requires a candidate with a strong technical background, project management experience, customer relationship development skills and has the character to influence without authority.
The Key Account Service Leader will execute all activities in alignment with the Global After-Sales and Service strategy and towards goals.
• To co-ordinate the various global after sales & service resources in successfully executing the strategic focus of deepening and sustaining our returns within the defined key account.
• Develop the overall Life Cycle Support strategy with the customer for all their assets.
• Lead pro-active aftermarket interventions to ensure continuous performance improvements.
• Drive new after sales opportunities at designated account; including vetting all proposals and solutions.
• Accountable for the execution of all aftermarket services via our regional services teams around the world.
• Acting as an aftersales escalation point of contact for the account’s corporate leadership.
• Become an expert on Nuclear automation systems, our customer’s application needs, our life cycle support strategy and our standard service products.
• Develop and maintain a dashboard of our customer’s asset base and their Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) performance. Leverage that intelligence to support the customer’s goals through our ATS standard service products.
• Schedule bi-weekly or monthly program reviews with the customer’s sites to review performance, open issues and update on agreed upon actions.
• Monitor and help co-ordinate global internal ATS support for the field teams when on-site.
• Work with the division and regional service teams to facilitate a successful onsite execution to achieve on-time, on- budget and to OEE improvement goals.
• Provides governance on the use of the CRM to manage their accounts opportunities, support resolutions and record interactions.
• Evaluate industry and market trends to help develop relevant after sales and service solutions.
• Develop and maintain productive relationships with ATS stakeholders around the world. The KASL should become the go-to person for the services aspects of their account and spend significant time on the customer site.
A post-secondary diploma, degree, or certificate of qualification specializing in a technical field.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in project management and service relationship management in an automated manufactured environment.
• Self-driven, pro-active, resourceful, tenacious and able to influence without authority.
• Able to read technical blueprints and a BOM, understand the process for assembling a system and understands automated machine controls (languages, programming, HMI’s and other Interfaces)
• Have a thorough understanding of Nuclear and Nuclear Processes
• Experienced in the use of a CRM and understands its importance.
• ERP & PLM experience a plus.
• Possesses excellent time management skills and is able to co-ordinate multiple projects
• Proficient with Microsoft software tools such as Word, Excel etc.
Why Join ATS?
ATS is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.
Valid through: 4/2/2021