- Lead and Develop and execute sophisticated software tests to verify conformance of feature(s) functionality implemented by Engineering against requirements specifications laid out by Product Marketing.
- Perform quality assurance tests to ensure completion of software and interact extensively with software, hardware, and firmware teams.
- Participate in system design so that Quality Assurance is considered throughout the entire lifecycle of the software product
- Automate test cases using in-house Python/Tcl based infrastructure and maintain them.
- Augment test strategies and automation with feedback and analysis from real-world Customer deployments
Nuage Networks from Nokia fully virtualizes and automates any DataCenter, SD-WAN network infrastructure, transforming it into a reflexive environment that instantaneously establishes the network services required to deliver cloud applications across thousands of tenants in a policy-driven manner. In a field rife with upstart vendors offering the SDN flavor of the month, Nuage Networks has the pedigree to serve the needs of the world’s biggest clouds.
The cloud has made us all promises. Our mission is to help you keep them.
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent with 6+ years of experience or MS in Computer Science or equivalent with 4+ years of experience
- Experience in IP networking testing and troubleshooting Excellent problem solving and communication skills,
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to work well in a close-knit team
- Background in Layer 2 or Layer 3 VPN technologies (VPLS, IP-VPN, mVPN)
- Experience with Virtualized Switching Products such as OpenVswitch or Nexus 1000v
- Server Virtualization expertise with KVM, Xen or Vmware ESXi is a huge plus
- Scripting Skills in Tcl/ Perl/ Shell or Python
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required· The candidate must be able to successfully work in close-knit teams