CACI has an opening for a Navy Tactical Command Support System (NTCSS) Senior Logistics Analyst (SLA) under the Naval Forces Logistics (NFL) contract to support Navy clients at CNAP N412, NASNI, Coronado, CA.
What You'll Get to Do:
- The candidate shall perform duties associated with CNAP NFL N412 Training Team.
- Research and resolve Unmatched Stock-In-Transit and MFCS-TIR issues for CVPAC.
- Publish Readiness/Services INFO Digest and compile input for CNAP N41 CATSHOT reports.
- Assist with NFL training curricular. Deskguides, and Supply Operations Manual updates.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Shall possess Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or related business discipline. As a substitute, eight years of experience in a combination of Navy and logistics and AISs management may be utilized.
- In addition to the education requirements above, Senior Logistics Analyst must have a minimum of eight years of experience in a combination of Navy logistics and Navy logistics AISs management
- Security Clearance: Must have active DoD Secret Clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Ideal candidate would be a former Navy Enlisted Logistics Specialist, Supply Warrant Officer or Limited Duty Officer background.
- Aircraft Carrier (CVN) or L-Deck Aviation Logistics expertise.
- NTCSS Force Level (RSupply/ Optimized NALCOMIS) expertise.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-San Diego-CA-SAN DIEGO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.