Title of Position: NT/Unix Technician Engineer Level 3
Description of Position:
Performs basic analytical activities related to the definition, development, implementation, maintenance, and support of laptops/desktops and client-supported applications.
Interfaces with end users to handle tasks of a routine nature, such as researching and answering questions concerning system function and usage, researching modifications to existing programs.
- Day shift, Monday thru Friday 7am-3pm
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
- No CCAs will be considered for this position
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree plus two (2) years of experience OR high school degree plus six (6) to eight (8) years of experience. A master's degree is equivalent to two (2) years of experience.
- In addition, a minimum of two (2) years of experience with Windows operating systems, hardware platforms and software packages.
- Must have physical capability of lifting and moving hardware.
- No DoD 8570 certification required for this opening. However, certifications related to the position being applied for count as one (1) year of experience. (All certifications must be approved. Up to 5 certifications can be considered.)