Create detailed designs, develop new or modify existing software modules to meet requirements, and perform unit testing in accordance with project guidelines and processes.
Assist with writing formal test procedures and the updating of training materials. Interact professionally with developer peers and other groups (e.g., testers, customers, quality assurance).
- Applicants must have a minimum of a BS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar degree field.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of two years of experience relevant to the role
- Active Secret Clearance, or ability to acquire one
- C# programmer, specifically in the Microsoft .NET Framework on Windows 10 (we need someone who lives, breathes, and dreams in C#)
- Highly versed in modern practices of software engineering
- Detail Enthusiast who understands how to take a requirement, generate a design, and produce efficient, robust, testable software
- Independent of a particular language, you must have a mastery understanding of the constructs of computer science
- Comfortable with agile programming methodologies, such as Scrum
- Experience with modern database technologies, such as SQL Server and SQLite
Desired Skills & Experience
- Comfortable with C++ programming in a Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
- Experience working on a highly networked application
- Knowledge of efficient data transport over Wide Area Networks
- Understanding of and experience with secure programming techniques
- Knowledge of tactical and simulation data links (specifically Link 16, JREAP, DIS, VMF and XML)
- Experience working in a Microsoft TFS environment
- Recent experience with graphics programming (DirectX, OpenGL) considered a strong plus
Requisition ID 115195BR