Insight Global is looking for a New Product Engineering (NPI) program manager for a large semiconductor and infrastructure solutions client in San Jose, CA. In this highly visible role, the candidate will work closely with cross-function teams to develop next generation of Front End Modules products, Organize and lead cross-functional meetings to set project milestones, define project tasks, and establish program plans and processes. Troubleshoot program issues and help develop alternative program tasks, schedules, milestones, resource plans, processes to resolve program issues and conflicts. Support on-time delivery of customer samples, resolve product-related quality issues, provide final testing solutions per product specification, and identify areas for yield optimization for high volume manufacture. See More
* MSEE with 3-years related industry experience or Ph.D. in EE with related thesis topic.
* Must have strong background and deep understand on RF Front End module and components (PA, Filter, LNA, SOI, CMOS controller)
* Strong ability to analyze measurement data/Strong handle on statistical data analysis using JMP, Spotfire or R.
* Strong ability to identifying root cause of the product/test problems and developing counter measures
* Understand barriers, challenges, and tradeoffs in all functional areas (chip design, SW, quality, sourcing, customer engineering, marketing, and business operations) in order to maintain a coherent plan for delivering to schedule, product cost, and function.
* Self-motivated, target oriented person with clear sense of priority and multi-tasking capability.
* Familiar with LTE/5GNR-3GPP specs.
* 3 years of experience in NPI program management including direct management of product and test engineering or product development
* PhD in EE/MS with 5+ years related industry experience.
* Strong device physics and process knowledge in GaAs, or bulk Si and SOI technologies.
* Experience on FEM, PA integration.
* Familiar with setting up RF Test Systems (e.g. Agilent Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, VNA...) for small-signal and large-signal characterizations and/or large-volume testing.
* Experience with SiP packaging.
* Software coding for Test Automation; C#, C++, VB, Labview, VEE ok.
Valid through: 4/19/2021