Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Coty Inc. is looking for an experienced R&D NPD Manger to lead the technical management of NPD projects within the EYES development team based in Morris Plains, New Jersey. The ideal candidate will work with the formulation group to efficiently coordinate and manage “day to day” EYE product developments.
Key responsibilities will include three main areas:
- Chemist Management
- NPD Project management
- Innovation pipeline management
Essential Job Responsibilities / Expertise:
- Specific expertise in eye cosmetics in particular Mascara & Brow technologies
- Significant record of achievement in the delivery of new products/technologies within the industry.
- Resource management efficiently and creatively
- Project management within Stage and Gate process of New product development as well as delivering to set milestones.
- Responsible for time and project tracking incl. submissions to marketing, formula evaluation, pilotschedule, stability, safety testing, claim substantiation, etc.
- Hands on individual, GLP and organizational skills are a must
- Prepares meetings with marketing, internal or external R&D, other corporate meetings
- Minimum BS in Chemistry or relevant science plus additional courses in area of expertise and management.
- 10+ years’ of relevant experience, including supervision of people/teams or specialized experience critical to the organization.
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes)
- Team player and exhibit “can do” attitude
- Strong leadership skills required, yet lead by example
- Able to work in a fast pace environment