Northeast Account Manager / Broker Manager Consumer Products
Company is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with about 8,000 employees worldwide and fiscal year2016sales of $5.8 billion.
Can Be Based in NY,NJ,Ct,Ma,Pa
- Sales execution to assigned Northeast Region Customers
- Management of broker sales agent for all assigned customers.
- Customer development and Buyer relationship management
- Execution of trade funds systems and management of fund spending.:
Years and Type of Experience:
- Minimum of 5years CPG salesexperience with a Top tier CPG manufacturer.
Skills and Abilities:
- Previous Customer facing direct selling experiencepreferred
- Previous experience working in a Brokered Sales environment preferred but not required
- Knowledge of data analytics, Syndicated Data (IRI and/or ACN), Excel and Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to learn and understand customer specific data.
- Ability to collaborate in a multi-functional team setting and work synergistically with others while exhibiting respect and positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well organized with ability to prioritize and self-manage workload; ability to take ownership of issues and ensure timely resolution.