North American Channel Partner Development Specialist
5 - 7 years experience • Manufacturing / Printing & Paper
The North American Channel Partner Development Specialist will be responsible for managing a variety of areas focused on delivering the right offerings to our partner community and ensuring that Lexmark is competitively positioned to win. The specialist will primarily be responsible for positioning our offerings to our partners in a way that is compelling and drives engagement (financially, technically and with the proper communication). This person will interface daily with partners, key sales contributors, content creators and designated Channel stakeholders within North America as well with the Global Channel Partner Enablement Team. Regular monthly partner sales call will be expected and needed to execute and to continually improve Lexmark’s offerings.
Ultimately, this role is responsible for assisting with positioning and communicating Lexmark’s offerings (programs, promotions, spiffs, contests, etc.), in coordination with WW Sales Enablement, with the IT Reseller and SLED partner segments. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales success, superior communication and presentation skills, ability to facilitate interactive sessions in groups and experience with sales program development.
- Collaborate w/ geo stakeholders and WW Sales Enablement to understand requirements & define offerings needs.
- Program and Promotions Development
- Regular partner communication to help TSM’s position programs, promotions, offerings and value prop as well as gain insight needed to continue to adapt Lexmark offerings to align with market needs
- Coordinate with WW Product Marketing to provide product needs, pricing benchmarks and key selling points
- Managing partner communication to ensure awareness of product announcements, promos, sales rep spiffs and other key sales tools
- Understand dealer competitive landscape to communicate trends for benchmarking and positioning.
- Create and manage tools to ensure Lexmark TSM’s and Dealer reps can clearly articulate the financial value proposition of Lexmark devices.
- Manage data and usage metrics from Lexmark and Industry data to understand and communicate to central Marketing functions Lexmark’s position in the NA marketplace and impact on dealers’ profitability.
- Collaborate with the Channel Content Manager and WW Sales Enablement team to develop appropriate content (presentations, webinar, collateral, etc.).
- Responsible for understanding and communicating industry and dealer best practices internally and externally.
- Work closely with Lexmark’s events team to manage segment events such as dealer shows and advisory boards
- BA/BS degreerequired
- 5 + years of successful consultative salesexperience
- 5+ years product management and program development experience
- Superior Excel and data analytics capabilities
- Superior presentation and training skills
- Ability to work with multiple business and functional areas to coordinate activity and drive results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills