Tired of your work and ideas not being recognized?
Come work with us ? we will empower you to make decisions, ask you to focus on continuous improvement and implement your innovative ideas.
Come work where you are not just a number!
At Actuant your contributions are visible and opportunities for expanding your knowledge are unlimited.
Grow, Improve and Engage
Actuant?s guiding values and vision can only be achieved by hiring top talent. Come join a global company that has a motivated, customer-orientated, and continuous improvement focused workforce.
In return for your contributions to achieving our vision ? you will be rewarded for your performance, have access to virtual and hands on learning and development opportunities and have the potential for career growth.
To learn more about the exciting reasons to work at Actuant click on the links below:
Actuant Corporation is a $1.2B diversified industrial company serving customers from operations in more than 30 countries. The Actuant businesses are leaders in a broad array of niche markets including branded hydraulic tools and solutions; specialized products and services for energy markets and highly engineered position and motion control systems.
Hydratight- For over 30 years, Hydratight has provided world-class bolted joint solutions and machining services to the Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Aero industries. Today, the breadth and depth of our product and service offering is unrivalled in our specialist field. Through our ability to innovate technology that makes connections safe, efficient and environmentally friendly, Hydratight sets international standards in joint integrity, providing trusted solutions to customers on a global scale.
The primary objective of the job holder is to deliver operational excellence within Region while maintain and improving profitability. The job holder will need to work closely with their direct line manager and their regional counterparts to ensure optimum utilization of assets and best practice sharing.
- Manage and directs the operational team within region.
- Mentor and develop a support team to ensure Hydratight continues to provide the highest standards of service delivery with respect to manpower and equipment
- Work closely with the Regional Business Leader to ensure the right level of manpower (numbers and competency levels) and rental equipment are available to meet the short term and longer term business plan.
- Work closely with the central training department to ensure FSEs (Field Service Engineers) are trained to the highest level in all relevant disciplines
- Manage related procedures to ensure rental equipment is maintained properly and available on the shelf for all rental requirements including emergency rental situations
- Assume full operational budgetary responsibility for the region.
- Deliver accurate planning and forecasting for work in progress, resourcing and performance.
- Manage the current levels of inventory within region and takes corrective action as needed.
- Develop and analyze KPIs to identify internal issues and implement corrective actions.
- Ensure all customer equipment repair and calibration processes deliver the best equipment to market at the right time and in the right place
- Drive LEAD (Lean Enterprise Across Disciplines) within the region so a continuous improvement culture is developed.
- Use LEAD to develop and maintain the most efficient operational processes.
- Develop close working relationships with the regional commercial team and a close partnership with the Regional Business Leader
- Maintain current HSSEQ standards and works to continually enhance these to be ?best in class? ensuring our current external accreditations are maintained and improved on YOY
- Represent Hydratight in a professional manner at all times, both internally and externally. To follow the published processes and comply with all company policies and procedures. Be an ambassador for the businesses; in particular ensure that Health & Safety comes first at all times.
- Support the delivery of training and development of competency within the region in line with global standards and the global FSE competency matrix
- Identify the root causes of process failures and facilitates problem resolution utilizing LEAD tools and techniques
Field Service Managers, Manpower Managers
- Degree qualified engineer preferred with a minimum of 5years proven track record of success in regional management role
- At least 10 years operational experience in a service environment, energy sector preferred
- Proven track record of creating high performance teams through hiring and upgrading talent and managing poor performance proactively
- Experience with ISO or LEAN is required and Six SigmaBlack Belt an advantage
- Comprehensive knowledge of Quality, Safety and Environmental management
- Has worked for remote based direct line manager previously and can prove that this has been made to work
- Impactful communication skills
- Proven track record in forecasting and planning in a customer driven environment
- Possess the drive and initiative to motivate others to accomplish the defined strategies in all areas of our business
If you?re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Actuant offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Choose opportunity ?choose Actuant!
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer