We have an excellent opportunity for a Nonprofit Industry Subject Matter Expert (SME) in our New York or McLean, VA location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
In this role, you will help drive Acumen Solutions’ Nonprofit industry vertical by providing key insights and vision into areas of focus and sellable solutions. You will support the direct relationship with Salesforce.org global for Nonprofit partnerships and support various business development opportunities across multiple geographic regions. You will contribute to Acumen Solutions’ growth by helping develop and execute a Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy with key partners while helping source and drive Nonprofit accounts based on your own lead generation outreach and activity. The successful candidate(s) in this role will possess deep industry domain knowledge and understand how the Salesforce platform can be leveraged to address key business challenges faced by Nonprofit firms. You will work closely with our regional account teams and solution experts across the US and UK developing end-to-end GTM materials/assets that include cloud accelerators and 3rd party solutions.
Expectations of a Nonprofit Industry Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Expert and key point of contact for Nonprofit vertical internally and for partners and customers
- Participate in structure offerings, position and build relationships, and ensure solutions are being implemented correctly
- Responsible for direct Account Team support and assisting with Nonprofit pursuits in the US and the UK (45%). This includes demo’s, full force solution decks, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Contribute to functional project success and billable in roles of Business Architect or Subject Matter Expert (45%)
- Practice and solution building leveraging hands-on experience and understanding of industry trends and challenges, including development and support of internal training and education awareness (10%)
- Partner with Salesforce Account Executive’s in US, Canada and UK
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years’ experience
- Consulting experience
- Exceptional communication skills, written skills and business acumen
- Strong client facing, solutioning, and sales skills are a must
- Need to have Salesforce experience
- In addition to the core Salesforce applications, the SME's experience should also include some of the technologies that support business processes, including: SF Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP), Fonteva, Classy, NGO Connect, NimbleAMS, Linvio, Volunteers for SF, etc.
- Must have domain expertise and have worked directly with Salesforce Nonprofit industry businesses and customers: Fundraising, Volunteer Management, Nonprofit Marketing, Program Management (i.e., the operations or mission functions like human services), Membership, Event Management (e.g., Fundraising walks, rides, auctions, dinners)
- Must be able to work across a variety of activities or up to 2-8 projects simultaneously
- Must be authorized to work for any US employer
- Ability to travel up to 50%