As a Non-Volatile Engineering (NVE) Product Test Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be in a highly visible role tasked with developing and maintaining test programs, providing failure analysis and data analysis toward characterization and qualification of next generation nonvolatile memory devices. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of electrical test software, scripts and interface hardware to assess the quality and reliability of non-volatile products. You will develop on industry standard and Micron proprietary equipment and software. You will provide device failure analysis and debug support to the Product, Quality and Reliability, and Process Trim Development and RWB groups. You will interact regularly with other team members within and outside your organization for effective means of completing your duties. Your responsibilities require you to have good communication and organization skills.
- Generate test flows based upon customer requests and design specifications.
- Define and continuously improve test methodologies.
- Perform test optimization (e.g. shorten test time without compromising quality)
- Define and implement system/software architecture
- Design, develop, test/debug, document, and deploy applications.
- Conduct system Software requirements and readiness review.
- Train users on the use and maintenance of system, software applications and test flows.
- Use bench tools (logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc..) for test software development and debug.
- Perform device characterization and Electrical Failure Analysis(EFA)
- Define board specifications and participate in validation and debugging of interface hardware.
- Provide test floor support and respond to production issues.
- Interest and proficiency in both hardware and software.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills in written and spoken English
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Work well in team environment.
- Experience developing with object oriented programming (Java, C++, C#, VB.net)
- Familiar with interpreted languages, Python and Perl desired
- Experience with Database Applications (SQL, MySQL, Hadoop)
- Basic understanding of CMOS manufacturing
- Basic understanding of semiconductor memory functionality and architecture
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and tools