As a Product Engineer in the Non-Volatile Engineering (NVE) group at Micron Technology, Inc, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining reliability testing for Micron’s leading edge next generation non-volatile memory devices. You will develop test code and perform failure analysis and data analysis to ensure Micron’s devices meet all internal and external qualification requirements. The tests you develop will provide critical reliability data and characterization to engineering teams throughout the company.
- Responsible for reliability test development, test code, and support scripts
- Define and improve testing methods to address new product qualification issues on devices manufactured at Micron’s R&D facility
- Perform device characterization and electrical failure analysis (EFA)
- Run Verilog simulations of new and existing tests
- Design, develop, test/debug, document, and deploy software applications
- Conduct system software requirements and readiness reviews
- Define interface hardware specifications and perform validation and debug of new interface boards
- Excellent knowledge and experience developing with object oriented programming (C++, C#)
- Thorough understanding of interpreted scriptinglanguages like Python or Perl
- Good knowledge and experience with database applications (SQL, MySQL, Hadoop)
- Understanding on High performance computing concepts
- Good understanding and experience with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of non-volatile memory architecture and operation (NAND, NOR, etc).
- Knowledge of statistics and data analysis tools
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Demonstrated ability to partner successfully with other groups to build strong peer relationships and meet customers’ needs
- Position requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- Course work in VLSI, semiconductor process, and C/C++.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.'