Non Acute Account Business Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Medical Equipment
⦁ Attains or exceeds the overall sales plan and provide customer support for the Account Business Manager’s assigned product portfolio. (Territory goals - sales quotas, market share, product evaluations etc., distribution effectiveness)
1 Calls on prospective customers and distributors, create demand, communicate medical, clinical and patient outcome benefits, deliver product information, deliver demonstrations, and prepare economic models/ proposals and quotes within company guidelines.
⦁ Drives demand for Veritor, Affirm/MAX MVP via Vaginitis testing and in house testing if applicable
⦁ Plans and organizes daily sales call activities to optimize the use of time and maximize the achievement of sales and market share objectives. Record all sales call activates on a daily basis and entering that data in the Sales Force Automation via BD2 system for tracking. Maintain BD2 system to the highest level of accuracy and timeliness.
1 Develops and closes accounts within the assigned geographic territory using a coordinated team selling model. As directed by the Regional Business Manager (RBM), works with the Cytology Sales Specialist (CSS) and Molecular Sales Specialist (MSS), Manual Microbiology Specialist (MMS) and the DAE as a member of the local account team to implement business and account strategies.
2 Represents BD Diagnostics – Non Acute at local, regional, and national meetings and conventions as required.
3 Maintains timely and relevant communication with the RBM and other members of the local account teams. Effectively communicate competitive information and market information on a timely basis.
4 Manages administrative duties as assigned: monitoring expenses to budget, timely administrative and call reporting, funnel and competitive data entries, use and maintenance of Company assets and adhering to OHSA and Universal Lab precautions, as applicable.
5 Lives the BD Values, including but not limited to, the BD Code of Conduct and AdvaMed rules.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired preferably in Life Sciences, Business,Marketing, or closely related discipline.
- Three (3) years documented medical sales success (experience) or a minimum of 5 years direct sales or business to business experience.
- Experience attaining or exceeding overall sales plan profitability, as well as, other assigned goals and objectives.
- Proven track record in developing new incremental business and business partnerships on a yearly basis
- Must be self-motivated to succeed and have a mastery of the complex sales process.
- Computer proficiency is required, including skills with the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of current U.S. healthcare trends that can be integrated into region sales strategies.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, territory management, account assessment and relationship development skills.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking abilities with financialorientation applicable to contract proposals and profitability, budget, and expense management.
- Ability to adapt to changing markets and or territory conditions while maintaining all objectives and/or goals.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently and strategically to achieve individual and corporate goals.
- Proven ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such package inserts, professional journals, technical procedures, and government regulations.
- Must be willing to travel up to 30%.
Job ID R-23125