As a Senior Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on development activities.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Develop web solutions using modern open source full stack technologies including the MERN/MEAN stack.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Passionate coder with 5 years of web application development experience.
- Deep hands on experience with the following technologies:
- Node.js development
- Enterprise services development
- React and or Angular
- Good understanding or experience with the following:
- NoSQL Databases
- Spring / Spring Boot
- Responsive Web Design frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Other desirable experience includes:
- Digital Experience Platforms such as IBM WebSphere Portal/DX or Liferay DXP
- Content management experience
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.