Title: Node.JS Developer
Type: Full Time
Must be a US citizen to be considered due to ITAR-DFAR.
No relocation allowance provided.
The Node.JS developer will work closely with leadership and other members of the development team to design and build 2 new applications (for now) in addition to implementing new features to our existing applications. The ideal candidate will desire to work from the data to presentation layer. We collectively strive to improve quality and the structure of our code through best-practices implementations including, but not limited to TDD.
Why work with us?
- Our applications matter to our clients. We build tools that create real value and solve real problems.
- Because we can offer you the autonomy and freedom to make technical decisions
- Because we can offer you flexible scheduling options
- Because you'll be able get work done and avoid superfluous meetings every day
- Because you'll get to do real greenfield work
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- At least 2 years of software development experience in a professional environment
- Demonstrated coding ability
- Well structured, maintainable and testable.
- A proven track record with production applications
- The desire to work with a small group and have a large impact on your company
- A passion for experimenting with new technologies
Compensation / Benefits / Perks:
- Up to 110K Salary
- Flex Hours
- Negotiable PTO
For more information about this role, contact and send your resume to
Information Technology Recruiter
Valid through: 8/17/2020
$80K — $100K
24 days ago
$130K — $140K + $19K—$21K bonus + equity
4 days ago