Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 375-bed acute care hospital; Academically affiliated – teaching responsibilities (medical students)
- Established team of 14 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Subspecialty support including Hematology/Oncology, Sleep Medicine, Stroke, Diagnostic Imaging, and Behavioral Health
- Hospitalists run codes (primarily medical management) after airway is placed
- No call environment; Open ICU with intensivist support from Sound's own critical care physicians
- No procedures required
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance.