Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 200-bed, not for profit hospital
- Established team with 4 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- No call environment
- Co-managed ICU; Procedure experience not required but is welcomed
- Adjunct faculty appointment available if interested in teaching
- Internal medicine preferred, but open to an experienced family medicine trained hospitalist
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
Methodist Southlake is one of two hospitals that make up Methodist Hospitals with Methodist Northlake located in Gary, IN. Methodist Hospitals is Northwest Indiana's leader in high level, complex acute care, and has many outstanding accomplishments including:
- One of seventy-four cancer programs in the nation to receive the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer’s Outstanding Achievement Award
- Named one of America’s Best Breast Centers by the Women’s Choice Awards for four years in a row.
- Their stroke program was first in NWI to be awarded the American Heart Association’s Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award for Stroke.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Designated as a Diabetes Center of Excellence by the American Diabetes Association
- First Northwest Indiana hospital to earn Cardiac Cath Lab Accreditation with PCI from the American College of Cardiology.