Houston, the fourth most populous city in the nation (trailing only New York, Los Angeles and Chicago) has much to offer. More than 500 cultural, visual and performing arts organizations, 90 of which are devoted to multicultural and minority arts. It is one of five U.S. cities that offer year-round resident companies in all major performing arts. Professional teams representing football, baseball, and men’s basketball, soccer, and AHL hockey. Choose to indulge in one of the more than 11,000 restaurants ranging from award-winning and upscale to memorable deli shops. There is so much more!
The Hospital – The Team
Memorial Hermann Southwest
The largest not-for-profit health system in Southeast Texas, Memorial Hermann has 16 hospitals and numerous specialty programs and services conveniently located throughout the Greater Houston area. Memorial is one of the nation's busiest Level I trauma centers and the primary teaching hospital for McGovern Medical School at UTHealth. We offer leading-edge diagnostic technologies and treatment techniques as well as Houston's first health information exchange that shares vital patient data among care providers, helping to ensure patients receive the right care at the right time.
Our Memorial Hermann Physician Network, MHMD, comprises physicians from Memorial Hermann Medical Group, UTHealth and private physicians and specialists. Memorial Hermann Health Solutions' subsidiaries offer comprehensive, integrated health solutions that deliver quality benefits while helping to contain costs. We've proudly served this community for more than 105 years, and contribute some $451 million annually through school-based health centers and other programs. Because at Memorial Hermann, the health of our community is always at the center of what we do.
- Join this established 20+ Physician and Advanced Practitioner team
- 568-bed facility
- Closed ICU
- No procedures required
- Full spectrum of specialties
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- To illustrate the utmost confidence in your success, a competitive salary, WRVU-based productivity plan and complete benefits package are in place –the only thing missing is you!