- Closed ICU with 24-hour Intensivist Telemedicine support.
- Advanced Practice Nursing support
- Designated Observation Unit
- 7 pm to 7 am
- High patient census
- Work with AMG to meet or exceed defined quality objectives
- Promote and facilitate intra- and inter-departmental cooperation and uniformity
- Attend meetings, participate on Committees as assigned by the Medical Director or his/her designee
- Maintain Medical Staff privileges and all licensures, certifications, training, etc. required contractually or by Medical Staff by-laws and New Jersey state regulations.
- Assist other care departments with discharge planning and the authorization and appeal process with Managed Care organizations
Education and Experience:
- Medical Degree or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internal or Family Medicine Physicians both new and experienced
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- NJ License or eligible for NJ License