NOC Supervisor / Manager
Position Title: NOC Supervisor/Manager
Position Number: 260985
Location: O Fallon, MO
Desired Skill Set:
JCL, Mainframe, MPLS, MVS, NetworkArchitecture, Troubleshooting, UNIX
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.”
Title: Technician, Network and Operations
Location: O’ Fallon, MO
Duration: 24 months
HOURS: Sun- Tues, every other Wednesday 6AM-6PM
Manager is looking for local candidates only!
Manager is looking for production control, mainframe background
• Execute Incident, Change, and Problem Management processes.
• Perform effective vendor management techniques to ensure forward-progress managed Incidents.
• Monitor the performance of traffic, systems, and central site processing, addressing anomalies detected.
• Conduct quarterly Release and patch rollout for European authorization system
• Route central site and customer traffic as necessary to minimize downtime and impact to the brand and business.
All about You
• Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Broad knowledge of routing, switching, tunneling, and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS).
• Demonstrates the ability to function in 1 of the following disciplines: UNIX, Mainframe, Production Control, File Transfer, Single-Message, Dual-Message, or Network)
• Basic UNIX scripting and tool monitoring, JCL, MVS, batch scheduling, knowledge of tandem technology.
• Effective problem and troubleshooting skills.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective organization skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.