NOC Security Manager | Network Engineer
8 - 10 years experience • e-Commerce
Our client is looking for a NetworkSecurity Manager that will be responsible to plan, direct, and coordinate the design, installation, and connectivity of the networkinfrastructure to ensure a secure and stable operation of the company. This role will be responsible for implementing and continuously improving an effective and efficient information security program to ensure that security is embedded throughout all processes and systems.
- Provide a repeatable ongoing Risk Analysis process to help minimize risks associated with key mission critical applications and infrastructure components
- Account for Disaster
- Recovery and Business Continuity
- Provide oversight and advice in areas such as Enterprise Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability, User Provisioning and Maintenance, Active Directory Group Policy, Server Hardening, Authentication and Authorization Schemes, Threat Modeling, Vulnerability Management, Security Awareness, Intrusion Prevention, Anti-Malware, File Integrity Monitoring, SIEM and otherSecurity related technologies.
- Monitor and manage security incidents and breaches, determine forensic root cause and take remedial actions to prevent recurrence.
- Develop and maintain IT Network and Security Policies, considering the latest malicious tools, techniques and tactics.
- Provide network and security consulting to business units, primarily Developers, in the areas of On Premise, Co-Located, Cloud and Hybrid architectures in a Global E-Commerce environment
- Provide ongoing Security Reviews designed to evaluate the current environment as well new and emerging features and technologies to improve company’s Security Posture.
- Lead, mentor and manage the security and Network team resources and ensure services are being delivered as planned and expected to the business.
- Responsible for telephone, data center, WLAN, WAN/LAN, VPN, Network Carrier and other electronic infrastructure.
- Design and implement short and long term strategic plans to ensure network capacity meets evolving and fluctuating requirements.
- Manage and ensure optimal operation, configuration and backups of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, firewalls, UPS’s, and IPS’s.
- Keep abreast of new and emerging technologies and stay highly adaptable to their potential applicability.
- Facilitate internal and external audit activities for all of the company’s IT.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts
- Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for IT projects and associated efforts.
- Liaise with Legal, Compliance and the Business for review of contractSecurity clauses and Data Privacy initiative
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A minimum of 7years of experience in Information Security and 2+ years of experience with cloud computing
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-malware products, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, mobile device security management, DNS, CDN, WAF and related securitytechnologies
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Detailed technical knowledge of security and security services offered by cloud and SAAS providers
- Experience in interpreting the applicability of local and federal laws/regulations (including data privacy practices and laws) to company operations.
- Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery.
- Possess outgoing, collaborative, team oriented style and strong interpersonal skills to successfully manage potential conflicts of information security requirements and business goals
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the company tailoring the message appropriately to gain understanding and consensus.
- Success in managing information security programs and projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Generally, requires a minimum 7years of experience in one or more of the following:
- Configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc.
- Data-Center planning (include cabling, rack equipment placement, cooling, UPS, etc.)
- Experience with various security tools such as Vulnerability Management, SIEM, Endpoint security encryption, content filtering, etc.
- Expert knowledge of an E-Commerce environment
- Strong leadership skills
- PCI Level 1 compliant
- Familiar with EU GDPR Compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and one or more of these certifications required (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCNP, or CCIE)