Manage a team of NOC Supervisors, Technical Analysts and Operators within a state-of-the-art operations center. Establish and implement policies and procedures to ensure company compliance with FCC/FAA regulations, Crown Migratory Bird guidance and risk mitigation policies and procedures. Support Crown Engineering quality assurance programs, Incident Response, Disaster Preparedness Procedures, and customer service level agreements.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure company compliance with all FCC/FAA tower lighting requirements.
- Direct the activities of the Network Operations Center staff to assure proper response in a 24x7 environment. Schedule and facilitate open communications between network operations center and field operations team.
- Manage department personnel issues with particular focus on staffing, employee development, recognition and retention.
- Plan, establish, and maintain a national data network to monitor network elements throughout US and Puerto Rico.
- Schedule and facilitate open communications between network operations center, field operations team and Crown district personnel directed at service delivery activities.
- Oversee the management of processes, staffing and communication supporting Crown’s Migratory Bird Management Program
- Oversee the management of processes, staffing and communication support Construction Engineering procedures focused on risk mitigation
- On Call after hours for guidance and issue escalation.
- Implement stated resolution procedures and track regional response to insure total compliance with Crown Castle policies and procedures.
- Develop management reports for VP Operations.
- Establish standard operating procedures for FAA notification and trouble resolution. Ensure notification and resolution requirements are met within the timeframe prescribed by federal regulations and customer service agreements. Review and update appropriate operations documents and procedures as appropriate.
- Research and develop cost efficiencies to keep monitoring and operating expenses within budget and manage telemetry technology updates.
- Manage the Network Operations Center operating expense budget.
- Primary corporate coordinator during initial Incident Response and Disaster Recovery operations.
- Provides detailed compliance reports on leased assets by portfolio per agreement specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, ElectricalEngineering or equivalent experience
- Five (5) years of technical work experience in the telecommunications industry with a technical background in telephony and data networking
- Previous management experience
- Expert knowledge of Network surveillance technologies
- Experience operating a 24x7 operations center
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of IT systems and data networks
- Excellent coaching and motivating skills for employees