NOC Engineer - Systems
InTouch Health is a leading telehealth solution company enabling remote physician care anytime, anywhere. Our solutions are robust, secure, and provide excellent physician-patient experiences to maximize care and minimize response time, and ensure the right doctor makes the right treatment decision every time.
Under the general direction of the Sr. Director, Information Technology, the NOC Engineer – Systems, will be responsible for supporting and executing daily operations within Network Operations. This person will play a key role in creating, executing, and maintaining operating policies and procedures.
- Escalation point for Support Desk (Assess, prioritize, and remediate escalations as appropriate).
- Full stack management of virtualization and storage environments
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning, testing, and verification
- Remote datacenter systems infrastructure monitoring, management, break-fix
- Continuous analytical monitoring against; health verification indicators, resource and performance indicators, and availability of all server hardware
- KPI development and reporting
- Installation of software on server platforms
- Contribute to the development, documentation, and maintenance of infrastructure systems, configuration, and software standards including master system images
- Product implementation support
- Other duties as required
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal), strong documentation skills
- Ability to identify and analyze and prioritize requests for assistance and service
- Strong organizational and planning skills, troubleshooting, triage, and problem solving ability
- Experience with management of virtualization and enterprise storage technologies
- Highly flexible. Able to appropriately re-prioritize activities and work variable hours including some overtime.
- Works well under pressure, able to remain focused and professional during high stress situation
- A degree in computer science or a related field (or commensurate experience)
- 5-7 years systems engineeringexperience
- 2+ years Linux experience (Preferred)
- MCP, MCSE, vmWare or other Certifications (Preferred)
- Normal office environment
- Must be able to lift/move demo equipment (up to 250lbs) and 50lbs unassisted