We are looking for NOC Analyst (Telco) for our client in Melbourne, FL
Job Title: NOC Analyst (Telco)
Job Location: Melbourne, FL
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Monitor, analyze, and provide technical support for a large private communications network.
- Verifies voice and data circuits through the interpretation of alarms and effective testing of network elements to isolate circuit trouble.
- Requires Layer 1 and Layer 2technologyexperience.
- Must have a solid understanding of DS3, DS1, and DS0 networkarchitecture.
- Understand circuit timing synchronization and the effects timing loss of telecommunications circuits.
- Must maintain good customer rapport through good listening skills, resolving concerns, and answering questions.
- The ability to read and interpret complex wiring diagrams, formulate an action plan, and carry out that plan, making necessary adjustments as required.
- Have the ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and complete manner both verbally and in written documentation.
- Each candidate should be aware this position is in a fast-paced network operations center and requires the ability to multi-task under sometimes stressful conditions.
- This position is part of a 24x7network control environment. Shift and workday flexibility is required.
- Microwave and Satellite trouble isolation experience is a plus.
- Routerexperience is a plus.