$80K — $100K *
The Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine at Mount Sinai West and Mount Sinai Morningside Hospitals is seeking a full time or per diem night intensivists to staff the Medical Intensive Care Unit. The night intensivist program at Mount Sinai Morningside and Mount Sinai West Hospitals provides on-site coverage for MICU at each site: every weeknight and weekend night, work hours are 12-hour shifts from 7pm to 7am.
• The night intensivist provides care to critically ill patients in the Medical Intensive Care Unit. The night intensivist supervises the medicine housestaff in the MICU. The night intensivist evaluates patients who may require MICU care, when called from the Emergency Department or other inpatient units.
• The night intensivist leads emergency responses and supervises the medical housestaff in Medical Code, Rapid Response, and Sepsis Code Teams
• The night intensivist performs requested consultations for emergencies in other critical care units - Surgical, Cardiac, Neurologic, Cardiothoracic ICUs.
• The night intensivist supervises and teaches the medicine housestaff who staff the MICU, critical care consultation and emergency response teams.
• Medical degree from an accredited university
• New York State Medical License
• Board Eligible or Board Certified in Critical Care Medicine
• Committed to Mount Sinai’s vision and the communities it serves
• Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
• Respectfully collaborate and build relationships with a diverse set of teammates
Valid through: 4/22/2021
$80K — $100K
6 days ago