$150K — $200K *
Are you an experienced network analyst looking to level up your career? Would like to work a new and exciting mission to help vastly improve the security of our nation, while both utilizing and honing your skills while gaining new ones? If so, Parsons has an opportunity for you!
We are looking for a network analyst to sign up for our team on an upcoming bid, joining the new program once we win the effort (expected around April 2021). The work will be in support a new mission focused on hunting, forensics, and intrusion analysis on critically important government missions, with an extra emphasis on non-standard IT systems (like SCADA/ICS and operational technology systems).
You'll get to use your network analysis skills to do in-depth analysis across a variety of defensive cyber operational activities like incident responses, hunting, and vulnerability assessments.
Before the work starts, we'll enroll you in our Career Acceleration Preparation (CAP) program, where we will help:
– Prepare you for the future opportunity by sharing technology tips and information, knowledge about the work environment and ways you can best come in and hit the ground running, and information to continue to hone your existing skills and even gain new ones to ensure you're ready for this challenge.
– Engage you regularly, keeping you abreast of all the great things you'll get once you start at Parsons, inviting you to special events just for folks in our CAP program, and giving you a chance to experience our amazing culture and engage with our subject matter experts, managers, and other CAP program members. Yes, we've even found great ways to engage you safely during the current pandemic!
– Train you for your future. You'll get invited to our bi-monthly Cyber Capture The Flag events (that we’ve been running for over 4 years now), CAP Program-only tech talks and interactive training events, Parsons-generated offline training classes / videos, and access to our Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) acceleration program to help accelerate your DCO skills to the next level!
– 10+ years of experience in network analysis / network management / network engineering
– Security+ Certification
– Experience with non-IP networks
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
Valid through: 4/20/2021
$80K — $100K