NICE Technical Lead
8 - 10 years experience • Financial Services
Title: CW Technical Lead
Location: Plano, TX
Curation: 12 months (Possible Extensions)
The NICE Technical Lead is a hands-on technical expert in NICE IEX v6.4.x, NICE Call Recording v4.1.47 (or higher), and NICE Speech Analytics.
This individual works on key NICE projects that are both foundational (such as upgrades) and business value-add. With deep knowledge of the capabilities and constraints of Telephony infrastructure, NICE technical infrastructure and the NICE Application Suites overall, coupled with good understanding of call center business, privacy and data quality processes/best practices, this individual provides technical guidance and input to the application support and project teams.
The NICE Technical Lead also excels at diagnosis and versatile hands-on problem solving in the CLIENT NICE solution.
Key responsibilities for the Technology Lead include:
What specific CLIENT departments will they interact with?
Quality Assurance, Customer Service, Collections, Workforce Management, Compliance, Legal, Business Intelligence, Dealer Funding, BTS internal
What phase is the project currently in?
Multiple projects/FRs/SEs ranging in phase from Planning & Analysis through Post-Implementation Support
List the position Requirements:
Research, Data Collection, Quality Assurance, Analysis and Problem Solving:
· Assess NICE technical and business requirements; work withArchitecture/Integration/other BTS technical teams and third party vendors to analyze, evaluate possible solutions; and present recommendations to IT management/business stakeholders.
· Provide technical review, direction and recommendations specific to the NICE solution to internal IT associates, vendor/supplier personnel, business stakeholders and other relevant resources to ensure the functional/performance health and long-term maintainability/viability of the NICE solution.
· Apply strong problem solving skills to address complex technical issues around the NICE solution, and liaison with vendors (NICE, Genesys, Avaya, etc.) to diagnose and resolve potential product defects.
· Collaborate with and provide information to vendors during expert reviews. Review all AMM development and documentation to ensure technical and product best practices are being followed and documentation is complete.
· Provide direction to AMM/vendor staff and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts impacting/requiring the involvement of the NICE solution.
· Demonstrate a good level of knowledge of core applications architecture.
· Demonstrate mastery of all phases of the systems development lifecycle for applications for which a Technical lead is responsible (e.g., transaction-centered designs, real-time / interactive systems and distributed processing).
· Demonstrate detailed knowledge of call recording concepts in a high volume batch and real-time environment.
· Engage with CLIENT infrastructure team to provide recommendations to enable reliable and scalable NICE operations.
6+ years NICE experience
3+ years working knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio
3+ years demonstrated team/project leadership experience (in solution architect, technical lead, or similar roles)
Knowledge of call recording technology, phone switches (PBXes), call routing and business concepts
Good understanding of NICE Data model and Data Architecture
Experience implementing large-scale, complex NICE call recording and NICE IEX solutions, with upgrades
Detailed NICE IEX v6.4.x, NICE Call Recording v4.1.47 and NICE Speech Analytics Application Architecture knowledge
Experience testing and performance tuning NICE Applications and architecture
8+ years business application design, development, installation and modification experience
TOAD SQL working knowledge
10+ years of technology project implementation experience
NICE Certification (NICE Call Recording v4.1.47, NICE IEX v6.4.x or higher)