Description of Position:
- Perform software development with use of high level languages
- Perform a broad range of tasks to support the customer
Education and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 7 years of computer science experience with high-level language software programming.
- A BS degree in Computer Science or related field can be substituted for 2 years experience.
- Within the last 7 years, a minimum of 5 years experience with designing, coding, testing, and debugging software to run under either Microsoft Windows (XP or later) or UNIX (Solaris 8 or later, Redhat LINUX) Operating System.
- Within the last 7 years, a minimum of 5 years experience in at least one (1) of the specializations listed below:
- Programming/Scripting Languages: Individual shall have designed, coded, tested and debugged software written in C, C++, Java, PERL, TCL/TK, PYTHON, BOURNE shell, C shell, BASH, KORN shell, Groovy, PL/SQL, SQL, PHP.
- Database Management: Individual shall have experience in object-oriented or relational database design, development, troubleshooting, and testing, and management system experience with SYBASE, ORACLE or MySQL. Experience shall include use of PL/SQL, Oracle Dataguard, Oracle 11g, SQL Server, Oracle Label Security, Oracle Enterprise Manager, and/or JDBC
- Software Test/Integration: Individual shall have experience planning, developing, documenting and executing test programs to verify system operability and compliance with project standards and requirements, writing and executing test procedures, documenting problem reports and defining test paths. In addition, experience is required in system analysis and data flow paths.
- Systems Interfacing: Individual shall have experience designing and developing SW that interfaces to other systems, to include networks.
- Data Formatting : Individual shall have experience in design and development of specialized applications software dealing with data in the NSA standard formats (e.g. CSDF, CERF, USSID 124, ASDF) or experience programming using the manipulation re-use libraries for those formats.
- Middleware (Business Tier): Individual shall have experience with one or more of the following: Hibernate, Tomcat, Jboss, EJB3, WebLogic 8.1, Apache Log4J, Rsync, jBPM
- Frameworks: Individual shall have experience with the one or more of the following: Spring, Grails.
- XML Technologies: Individual shall have experience with the one or more of the following: JAXB, JIBX
- Development Environment: Individual shall have experience with the one or more of the following: Eclipse, ANT
- Strong JAVA experience needed
- Experience developing applications that use JMS (JAVA Messaging Service).
- Bash shell scripting experience
- Experience with Subversion or any software version control
- Experience with Apache Ant for software building and packaging
- Exposure to Tibco and/or ActiveMQ JMS
- Experience Spring MVC web framework
- Experience with Tomcat/JBoss/other JAVA Application Server frameworks
- Experience with RESTful interfaces
- Experience with RPM packages for software deployments and upgrades
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience using the Eclipse or NetBeans IDE