NextGen Advisor - Junior Advisor
About our Firm:
Signet Financial Management, LLC was originally founded in 1988. * We have offices in New Jersey, Florida and the DC area. We are an SEC Registered Investment Advisor, and a fiduciary. As a fiduciary, we adhere to the rule of doing what is in the client’s best interest. Our corporate headquarter is in Mendham NJ, and we are looking for someone to join that office and report to the Director of Client Relations. We currently manage approximately $760MM. We are a growing firm with a consistent referral source. We want an individual that is ambitious, understands investments, and an eagerness to help client’s plan and invest for their financial future.
The NextGen Advisor (Junior Advisor) is responsible for supporting the needs of the Senior Lead Advisor and the Lead Advisor. This position will have the responsibility of maintaining the communications between the Advisors and their clients. They will prepare reports using Riskalyze, Salesforce, Orion and Everplan. They will focus on technical and support tasks such as entering data and drafting financial plans, researching portfolios or investments, putting together reports, custom analysis and other projects in support of the Senior Lead Advisor and Lead Advisor. They will have a clear understanding of the reports they generate, and will be able to communicate the findings to the Advisors or the clients directly. They will relay all communications with the clients to the Advisors. They will help plan and create client events, including seminars, dinners and othermarketingevents. They will coordinate with the Custodian Branches for in office meetings, Seminars and Lunch and Learns. They will be responsible for making sure presentations, are up to date, timely and current with today’s market environment.
- Coordinating meetings and events with TD Ameritrade and Scottrade
- Coordinating and planning all client and prospect events
- Finding current articles and marketing pieces that can be distributed to clients and custodial branches.
- Help maintain the relationship with the client
- Coordinate client one on one meetings, including, portfolio review, and riskalyze assessments
- Following up with clients on Everplan and assisting clients with gathering their information.
Financial Planning Operations:
- Assist CFP’s with the gathering and preparation of data for financial plans
- Member of the firm’s investment team, participate in meetings and provide feedback as relating to sales and service initiatives.
Back Office Operations:
- Support Advisor Associates as needed
Compliance Management Operations:
- Adhere to the firm’s on-going compliance policies
- Maintaining communication with the management team and informing them of any circumstances that require supervisory attention/review/approval per compliance guidelines and policies
- Must be knowledgeable of the firm’s Philosophy, Approach and Methodology to financial planning and investment management (PAM)
- Must be open to coaching and communication
- Be a resource and support to the firm’s owners, clients and staff
- Must proactively participate in all staff meetings