Cisco Operations is searching for an experienced business transformation leader to join the Operations Strategy team who is capable of employing agile discovery-driven approaches with business and functional stakeholders to deliver new operational capabilities that better enable Cisco’s XaaS businesses to compete across all customer segments and geographies. In this role, you will lead all parts of the initial design process including business value definition, establishing success criteria, developing client relationships, concept development, prototyping, and design stewardship to help drive key transformational priorities. Critical outcomes will include
- Enable new operating models - Champion the exploration of the viability of new concepts to operate and support "best in class" XaaS and recurring revenue business models. Responsible for plans to transform and scale the next generation Operating model which encompasses a customer-centric experience across the Policy, Process, Data, Technology and Organizations dimensions.
- Establish strategic partnerships - Engage with key business clients such as Customers, Partners, Engineering, and GTM teams to gain a deep understanding of their transformational goals and objectives. Facilitate synthetization of these goals and objectives into a holistic operations strategy.
- Develop roadmap frameworks for future growth, leveraging an Agile methodology mind-set - Influence investment portfolio allocations and partner to mobilize an execution framework to enable key transformational capabilities to drive growth.
- Leads discovery team through design with handoff to execution - Manage and build a team of experienced BizOps leaders or consultant who are tasked to solve complex problems, steward change, and collaborate with clients across Cisco.
Who You'll Work With
Your manager is the Senior Director of Operations Strategy – Next Gen Business Architectures and you'll work closely with XaaS business units, Operations & Finance stakeholders, and IT to define the transformation roadmap for the Next Generation Operating model for our customers and partners across all segments, GTM motions, and offers.
Who You Are
- You love to craft and build new businesses, processes and experience.
- You have good experience in partnering with design, engineering & other product teams to deliver capabilities that build customer value.
- You enjoy working through ambiguity to build clarity of scope and desired business outcomes across multi-functional teams.
- You have business acumen across many of the following areas, along with depth in one or two - Product Development, ‘As a Service’ Product Management, Start-ups, Marketing (Product or Brand), Organizational Behavior, “As a Service’ Backoffice Operations, Finance, and Design.
- You have built a successful track record of developing XaaS strategy and leading product or operations oriented teams to develop and deliver capabilities that bring the strategy to life.
- You have superb communication skills, and the ability to confidently share vision and roadmap to internal/external audiences.
- Industry specialist with a minimum of 10+ years of experience with 'As a Service' business models.
- Bachelor's degree, advanced degree preferred.