PLM enables concurrent engineering and co-manages the product lifecycle of all ASML products towards a lean supply chain. For our Business Lines, with Development & Engineering and Supply Chain Partners, we manage supply chain requirements, the introduction and phase out of products, complex parts, engineering changes, and overall material availability to meet project timelines.
- Pro-actively plan and organize the staffing of the group of PLM Planners and ensure the optimal use of capacity in the group. Allocate planners to the development projects to ensure material availability for proto, pilot and system build.
- Execute coaching and (career) development of all team members.
- Develop talents within our organization to strengthen our organization.
- Execute annual performance target setting, mid-year review and end of year appraisal (permanent and flex staff).
- Define competence roadmaps, assess (hard and soft) skill gaps and define and execute skill development.
- Organize and continuously improve an effective and efficient materials management process to ensure availability of new buy materials (from proto to release for volume, and includes implementation of automation / IT opportunities to drive efficiency).
- Ensure and continuously improve an effective and efficient logistics engineering change process that enables controlled introduction of changes within Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Customer installed base.
- Contribute to the further development of the Product Lifecycle Management department as part of the Planning & Logistics organization. Take part in or lead initiatives or improvement projects within the department.
BSc or MSc in Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain / Logistics.
- More than 5 years of which more than 2 years in new product introductions
- Experience in planning and logistics processes in a high-tech, low-volume environment
- Experience in process development and IT related automation of processes
- Experience in driving change.
- Experience in formal or informal management including setting priorities, performance management and motivating others.
- Assertive, pro-active problem solver, able to develop containment and structural solutions.
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Team player. Good social and communication skills
- Affinity with a technical environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.