Essential Job Functions:
- Build, track and analyze US Bottler activity before and after the launch of a new product.
- On the global front, this position acts as a liaison between the country commercial team/project teams and is responsible for key milestone oversight and leading teams through critical checkpoints.
- Additionally, this role will be critical to build, develop and create process steps in tandem with all departments and the IT team.
- This candidate will balance multiple projects both domestic and internationally of the MEC brands.
- US Bottler order planning
- Order fulfillment pre-launch
- Depletions during and after launch
- Build forecasts with chain activities/intel from channel leads
- SAP orders/forecastingtrending
- Track against launch metrics (set by strategy team)
- Executive summaries of the above/ dashboard building
- The candidate will also observe the standards of conduct required of all Company employees.
- The ideal candidate should employ effective problem solving and strong communication skills.
- They should be a self-starter, able to manage multiple concurrent projects, manage their own deadlines, and be
the source of information on new product launches.
- Proficiencies in MEC systems (SAP, VIP, Bottler systems, Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel)
- Ability to build an executive summary from data
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 4-5 years’ experience or relevant work experience