Sources, prospects, qualifies, and moves to completion new store locations through various methods such as change in ownership, new store construction, acquisitions, competitive changeovers, and selling of company-owned stores.
The following section contains the primary responsibilities for this position. Job holder is responsible for performing any other duties as assigned by management. Works to complete and facilitate the opening of new stores, changing of ownership, competitive acquisitions, competitive changeovers, and/or the selling of company owned stores.
- Understands APG’s new distribution strategy and then develops, applies, and implements it by DC across the division.
- Prospects and qualifies acquisition targets, changeover targets, and internal/external store ownership candidates.
- Manages the contact management database delivering candidates to NAPA Story Days, and understanding and effectively communicating The NAPA Story, market analysis, Proformas, and financing options including the Growth Capital Program.
- Involves DC management in the overall new distribution process from qualifying to Proforma development, acquisition proposals and valuation, and setting up training and/or apprenticeships.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred or comparable experience
- 5 minimum years of experience in business operations and/or in a financial environment, including the understanding of P&Ls, Proformas, profitability, and lending parameters
- Demonstrated success in meeting or exceeding goals in a quota environment
- Sales oriented
- Willing to travel up to 75%
- Ability to work in a fast past, ever-changing environment and multi-task effectively.
- Strong time management and organizational skills are a must, with the ability to meet strict time lines.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Must be comfortable working in ambiguous and/or stressful situations.
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance for direction.
- Flexible, able to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong detail-orientation is critical to success.
- Demonstrated ability to collect, synthesize, and draw conclusions from multiple sources of data.
- Working Conditions