In this role, you will be responsible for the first 90 days of a new Personal Insurance customer’s experience with Travelers. Our goals are to create a simple and intuitive personalized experience for customers across all distributionchannels (web, call center, and agency).
You will need to closely collaborate with partners across Operations, IT, Enterprise Customer Experience, Analytics, Product and other areas to meet the goals of improving our current processes. You will be able to envision an ideal customer journey, trace the existing customer paths and optimize this critical point in the customer lifecycle. The goals for this area are to eliminate customer pain points, remove redundant processes, improve customer satisfaction, improve new business retention, improve digital adoption, and reduce marginal expense.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- You will collaborate with internal functional and business areas to identify relevant new business problems and opportunities
- You will design, measure and improve digital and mobileexperiences for the customer over time
- You are the subject matter expert in new customer onboarding business processes, eSignature, supporting technology, and front-end functionality across all products and distributionchannels
- Persistently seek to identify process gaps, business rules, and capability gaps to improve retention and experience
- You will maintain and monitor the Onboarding Customer Journey optimizing it for the best performance
- You’ll work closely with partners in Operations, Legal, Product, Underwriting, IT, and Customer Experience teams to understand objectives and achieve optimal customer and business outcomes.
- You’ll establish supplemental reporting dashboards and proper measurement standards for continuous improvement with the Analytics and Reporting teams.
- You will be reporting to senior leaders and other business stakeholders on the performance of new customer onboarding, process performance, new customer feedback, and digital capability adoption.
- You’ll be expected to propose, execute, and measure market tests to optimize and improve new business process and capability
- You will define key performance indicators and ensure the organization meets those objectives
High School diploma or equivalent required. 5 years of project management experiencerequired.
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge
- Empathetic, intellectually curious, digitally minded, and customer focused
- A bias for action
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships with internal partners
- Change management
- Experience managing multiple projects at once
- Capable of developing business cases, financial modeling, and conceptual solutions
- Customer Journey Mapping, User-centered design
- Customer Research
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer.